Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thoughts on a Sunday Morning

I think my life needs a major overhaul. I don’t understand why I allow myself to live with something that I don’t like. It feels like as if I don’t have any other options and I hate it. Coz all my life, I never boxed myself into thinking that I deserved less.I don’t remeber a time I feared losing something that I want, if it will cost me my dignity. Well it all boils down to something, we all due respect. And if I feel that I don’t get it, i head out to the nearest exit. I hate it thaat some people are making a fool out of me. And there are some who seems to believe that I only deserve to photocopy things for them, run errands for them, etc…etc.When I still don’t have my college degree, I wasn’t even treated inferior by my boss, by the people around me, even by my students when I was an English teacher. Probably because everyone knows that we were all intelligent people. Its funny coz now, people act as though they won themselves a personal assistant. I don’t deserve this. I studied hard to have a good life, to have a good job and not just to get paid a little to be everyone’s doormat. I’ll start picking myself from here. Let’s see what happens.

No comments: