Thursday, October 21, 2010

Damaso? Damaso!

Why the hell am i writing this..
I dunno.. maybe he is right.. maybe his wrong.
But here is my piece of mind...
Government and Church are seperate entities.
In the colonization of the Spain in our country for
more than 300 years it was one. And we've been thru hell.
It's ok now but i think there is a second coming.. I hope not..
I feel for the desire of change.. i'm one of them i think..
The gov't now is just 3 months in the seat.. there are better ones
and less rotten ones.. Why the hell is everybody complaining?
don't tell me Filipino people just live to complain and rally?
but when they go their homes they are just also a suck ass fags
like the ones they complain about.. Why is the church over reacting
by ex communicating P-noy for having the balls to change our lives?
The country who colonized us,Spain they have a nice country which
the church is REALLY seperate from the Gov't. Why the hell the church
didn't ex communicate the former Presidents? they are full of scams than
P-noy. For having balls to push thru this bill you have to ex comunnicate him?
It's really annoying to be here in the Philippines.. You have to please everyone,
in pleasing everyone, you end up with nothing. like our country..
Pesimistic? no.. it's the truth.. I'm optimistic, i strive for change..
I was a former youth of our church.. it's fun serving.. but inside the church
itself has full of conflicts still in ministries.. they look so religous in showing everyone.
But they lack in the spiritual sense.. Personally i know someone from our
church who are perverts(Silahis). But when you look at them in the church they look
so respected.. I don't intend to demoralize my religion.. but this are from what i saw..
And from the nearer church here in out place.. they use to have 2nd collection
for in the church.. after i graduated from prep,grade school and high school nothing
still happend. The church is still the same,it's because the parish priest has a family
and lots of cars.. wow.. why don't you ex communicate that guy first?
I believe the Reprductive health will be a huge step in decreasing poverty..
The gov't is always blame for poverty now that they are making up for it. wtf do they want?
Civil disobidience for what? The church has outreach programs but i think it's not
enough to solve poverty still. I also see some born-again churchs have feeding program
and i think some of them are more active and true to their goal of helping but it doesn't still
solve poverty.. The Upper class and the middle class have family planning, it's the lower part of the
group is the problem. They can't control the urge or sex. Then they let their children do their
errands for them.. So what now? I think the church is overreacting, if they ask for civil disobedience.
I will change my religion for buddhism.. i think it's not complicated as the Church i know..
Why do i think of this? I think religion should be the conscience of the society and not as
thing that incites another bad from the thing that is worse already.
I don't want to do that if you will pursue that civil disobedience,i will be really dissappointed
because you also started a bad thing.. you are not God.. You are just messengers of God..
you just spread his holy words.. You don't have the power to excommunicate him..
Please excommunicate me also if your going to do that to our President. I'm not
an avid fan of P-noy but i think he has the balls for fighting into something..
And i think God will be also dissappointed in you because you care so much for this
thing and forgot one person to save.. That is me.. and more of like me.. who strive
for change and betterment but you just let us be bad by ordering us in civil disobedience..
Even though the church said that, it will still be bad.. i don't know i just want a better place
to live in.. maybe it's not in the Philippines after all..

No comments: