Sunday, October 17, 2010

Run, But You Can't Hide Man!

Last Tuesday, Alvin and I came across another bad luck. Must be a series of jinx for a graduating student like Alvin. I had my fair share of accidents too when I was nearing graduation last year. Today, I can feel my whole being crying out for justice. We were hit and run by a Mitsubishi Adventure on our way home. I swear, I almost believed I’ve lost Alvin that night. We were in the hospital waiting for test results and I found myself sitting in the dark corner of the room, praising and crying out to God. He must’ve loved us so much that he spared us from death or any serious injury. I could only praise him. We filed a police report against the driver and now I’m just waiting for that fateful day to come face to face with that asshole. I’ll make him reap what he saw.

No comments: