Sunday, October 10, 2010

And i'm so sick of love songs

I’m loving Black Eyed Peas’ Meet me Halfway and Shut it Down feat. Akon right now. So opposite from my usual playlist which is basically composed of loud music. Well there came a point that I even indulged into listening to lovesongs. I fell asleep too many times to mushy songs and I have to blame someone for it. That's what people whose in love often do.

Now I listen to these chill and feel good music for a change. I find it so relaxing and it sets my mood in the morning. I dunno, I just wanted something different. Lately thats what I do, i try to venture into other things. And i’m often misunderstood by people because of it.

I remember wearing a red lipstick last week, and people started asking me why do I look different, blooming, blah-blah. At first, it was amusing that they seem to notice, but then it becomes irritating. Someone made this drastic comment that I have been trying to look pretty because I’m threatened of this newbie employee, that I’m up for a competion. Right then and there I wanted to slap this person’s face and tell him he’s so pathetic. People are mean sometimes. How can they ever think of those things when I don’t have a single idea of that in my mind? Do I really have to explain to everyone why I was wearing a red lipstick? Can’t I just do it because I want to and not be obliged in giving a reason?

Honestly, I just wanted to go out of my comfort zone and try new things. I’m hurt, i just want to feel good about myself. I’m so tired of everything, of the people around me, my routine, that same old lovesong i listen to over and over, and i just need a break.

No comments: