Friday, January 21, 2011

My life changing places to eat.

!.) Sbarro- Italian foods are heavy but healthy. It’s also kick ass!
2.) Tacobel- Mexican foods are spicy, They help you in bed but don’t fart! Hehe..
3.) Sinangag Express- They are a comfy chillax place to eat. The foods are to die for
4.) Jolibee- Bida ang saraaaaaaaaappppppppp!
5.) Mcdo-they are okey except for the nuggets, twister fries and float are exceptional.
6.) Almer’s-Located in dapitan, It’s where sisig and gravy are in harmony.
7.) BK-If you offer a free whopper jr. after one another you are great! Hehe..
8.) Chansel- where are you? We(me and my gf) miss you so much!
9.) Pao tsin- I wish there are just chairs they would be really kickin’ balls
10.) Panciteria- Panchit there but don’t eat the lomi, it’s endless.
11.) Chowking- Chao fan that is spicy will make you fan and fan yourself till your dry your sweat.
12.) Maki ni Vany- kakaadik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13.) Squidbols ni Kuya Danny- Located at U.N. they are to die for. I wanna lay down on the bed of squidbols.
14.) There are plenty more but I think I’m gonna faint because this thing made me drool and hungry

No comments: