Friday, January 7, 2011

Music that really makes sense

1.) Hiromi Uehara and Sonic Bloom-it’s kickass technical jazz with a heart. Something new for me.
2.) December avenue, Mithi and The Barpins-If this bands are in the mainstream, Our music industry has a bright future, Really bright future.
3.) Eric Clapton-I’m just a newbie in his music, I appreciate the heart and music that breathes.
4.) Swing out sisters and Icognito-Where have I been? And not knowing this music?
5.) Sin- I’m a metal head! So yeah! But I’m sad because I misplaced their EP.
6.) Sandwich(before Marc Abaya left)-That’s a cool mix of music and it was real music, too bad for the musicality after he left.
7.) Cynthia Alexander-now that’s real acoustic music. The power of her guitar compared to the ripoffs of today.
8.) Dream Theater and Rush-It’s hard to memorize all that notes right?
9.) John Cage-I simply adore his outrageous mind.
10.) Bob Marley-Yeah! I wanna jam.
11.) Steve Vai-I’m not a guitar guy but he’s great for me.
12.) Terry Bozzio-they say his just have lot’s of drums but he’s making music not just groove.
13.) Eraserheads-who doesn’t love them.
14.) Usher-r&b guy who can sing his tunes live consistently and way better to outdo himself compared to everyone else who has backing voice of themselves in “live” situations
15.) Black Sabbath-drop D and all that metal, yeah.. they are innovators.
16.) They are plenty not mentioned and they are not the so called the “innovators on dunk”. Just don’t watch mtv and myx and channel v. Probably just a little than less.hehe.

No comments: