Friday, January 21, 2011

If you love someone tell it to them all the time.


(parang anlaki ng ulo ko)

Wow I’m so mushy.. I just want to tell you a piece of my mind.
I maybe Masochist and Sadist but I have also a soft spot.
I love my Girlfriend Vanessa. I just want to tell her everytime i love
Her. Even though i’m going to the washroom to do shit I still tell her. There’s
No reason not tell her, I’m going to wash the dishes and I still tell her I love her.
It’s free, no charges(except the text). So why remove the “love you” in your conversation. If you love someone don’t miss a chance to tell it to them every moment
You have. Even though you’re in a shitty situation or just doing non-sense, tell it to your love one. It will make a difference, huge difference like a whopper from a regular yum and so and so.. the Lesson? Just tell it everytime. It’s not gay but it’s a great feeling. You are not exempted even though you are not affectionate. Do not restrict yourself. That’s why I’m so happy with my girlfiend and I know she is. We don’t want to miss a thing. This is a mushy thing for me that if you know me I’m a kick ass gore loving, S & M, Metalhead who loves to hate, *BOW*

No comments: