Friday, February 25, 2011

I’m an EDSA Baby (my characters is influenced by this event)

-I just realized it now over fighting with zombies using plants.
-That’s why I have many skin allergies( Nagrerebolusyon ang katawan)
-That’s why my belly always aches
-I’m a frickin’ activist that my weapon of choice is action, not rallying and pestering the people by adding more traffic caused by undisciplined PUV drivers to the corrupt traffic enforcers.
-I hate corrupt people specially the issues of today, I want to adobo the spleens of those corrupt officials.
-I hate lazy people who just wait for things and not lifting a finger to change his/her destiny
-I hate dictators specially the hermit who lives above the land of Jun Pyo
-I hate senseless actors who has the looks and the machete body but don’t project
-I hate the singers who’s trying to fit into acting and their look is more insulting than gays.
-I always rant.
-I love nature.
-I wonder why people from provinces love manila, I hate manila because many people are undisciplined and very polluted ( you can see the smog everyday in skyway in the morning)
-I love my religion but criticize it because sometimes it’s just plain logic.
-I believe that Gloria is an icon of corruption
-Killing oneself is NOT martyrdom ( he just want to be saved from further damnation)
-I don’t know why I always write this things.
-I’m a fun loving person.
-Eyes are the windows to your soul so don’t scratch it! Hehe

No comments: