Monday, February 14, 2011

And they call it “PUPPY LOVE…”

I say its TRUE LOVE :) My heart goes out to this little pup and I’m surprised because I never had a pet dog in my life since I’m scared of ‘em big time. I dunno why I fell in love with this pup, it’s so cute and tiny, I want to kiss her all over. Btw, she’s bubbles… And this pup, is my valentine. :)

Happy Hearts Day!

Love is found in the arms of the people you love and care for. So stop looking further.

***

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.


~I Corinthians 13:4-8~

No comments: