Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DAMASO part 2!!!



The animals above are just for mere presentation of those people involved, i know it's insulting for the animals to be compared to them. To those animals, I'm sorry.

This past few days has been really inspirational for my rants:

- the pre bargaining agreement that has been done. I hope those people involved rot in hell. (Look at the eyebrows of the accused and the girl from sandigang bayan, they resemble evil in them)
- RIP to the Guy who killed himself because of the accusations, I don’t know the reasons behind but if you are innocent. You should have fight for it, not to end it. You are not a hero, why would someone who killed himself be a hero? For what?
- To my religion, I’m a devout Roman catholic but why the higher ups are making another fuss? They stand firm about the issues of condom even though the pope said that it’s ok. Are they above the law? Or are they direct descendants of Padre Damaso? I heard that they are wiling to give a catholic burial to Gen. Reyes? What’s the basis? Is he popular? You can defy your own doctrines for a popular guy? But you refuse to listen to the reproductive health bill that will benefit the future of our country? I think it’s twisted again. Why are people who are poor as a rat caused by the corruption of gov’t itself who commits a suicide can’t have a catholic burial? Don’t they deserve an equal treatment too? And I think they can’t afford it too.

No comments: