Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When the going gets tough...

…its easy to just give up on your dreams and surrender to your fears. But you do just that and you spend a lifetime wanting to kill yourself for being such a scaredy cat (and of course you hate the idea) :D Can I just say that I’ve been there and I’ve done that? Of course I have never been close to killing myself, duh. But, I’ve always been a scaredy cat and I always let my dreams crash into pieces and into the ground.

Just few weeks ago, I wanted something really bad and like a helpless, pathetic kid who has gone insane, I bargained with myself. If I aint getting what I want, I aint gonna settle for anything less either. But then heaven must’ve heard me crying out loud and due to my persistent bugging, I sensed God sending me an answer.

NO, that is, or probably…NOT YET.

Okay, so i don’t mind waiting. I can spend the rest my life waiting anyway. So long that its as good as finally waking up to find my life back on track. But the only problem I see is that I get bored easily, so how to deal? Hu-hu.. I’m lost.

However, I would love to be the TOUGH who got herself going even under dire times.

***

which reminds me of this classic adage:

“Patience is a Virtue”

so help me God. :)

No comments: