Thursday, December 2, 2010

Killing is just a matter of time

Why do such people in power still be in their positions even though they are corrupt?
Why do such companies still abuse the people even though they killed many?
Is this justice? Or just money?
Money that can make the wrong right.
Money that can delay wrong things until it’s buried
Why is the justice takes a long time for us?
Why are the corrupt people still in power yet they have a case?
Why do influential people still looks good to others yet they are in charge of such drugs or so?
Why is a shipping company still there offering “service” yet they are still in 2 cases of
Problems that aren’t solved?(and both of their big ships are still submerged)
I know this is not my problem alone but I’m just sad not many people
Doesn’t care anymore after the media has stopped it’s attention on it.
What happened to the Euro-Generals who are going to retire after their “seminar” and brought lots of money?
I know there are MORE things that are left unnoticed and to be buried thru the method of long time till it’s gone.
It’s weird that I’m an optimist yet all I see are more negatives. I’m just sad for us..

No comments: