Sunday, September 5, 2010

Power Trip Huh?

I am really pissed off . Somebody is getting into my nerves and i feel sick just seeing this person. I hate how this person is taking advantage of authority. Power hungry! I believe that we all due respect. I hope that person knows what respect is all about. I can’t bring myself to like this person though I’ve tried a million times. I just can’t stand being around rude people because I was raised well and that’s just something I can’t take in my system. Power tripper! I wish you realize that you’re making a lot of people miserable because all you care about is yourself, your wants, your unrealistic expectations and your undeserved privilege over something. We are all intelligent and educated people here, stop treating people like idiots and servants just because you have placed yourself into a pedestal believing you’re so damn great. Bullshit, get a life!

No comments: