Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hostage...

You know what happened right?
Who are to blame? Is it Mendoza alone? I hold him responsible for what he did regardless of his actions. I know people who cares so much for his reputation. But the hell? You are still responsible for your actions. The corrupt society makes Mendoza the man he is today. It’s in the system of our society, I’m not defending him that he is not guilty but the environment made him a monster.
Who should be blamed?

Mendoza-If he believed in the system(even though it sucks), He should not have resulted to that action. A bad action will never resolve a good resolution(unless you are a cronie suck ass of the former President turned Congresswoman). You want to be heard right? Do it in the Right way. It takes patience, a lot of it.
PNP?- Maybe yes, Maybe yes, sorta maybe no? if he was introduced in a nice environment in the Force, he could be one of a kind. Rank is just a rank but doing the right job everyday makes a policeman worth respecting. From cityhall of Manila to EspaƱa before Ust. I see kotong police using takatak boys to collect their kotong. So who would be the Good Police? I don’t know. I know quite a handful but there more corrupt than good. A Call to the justice system.What happened to the euro generals? Still living a comfy life? A salute to the handful of nice Cops and a nerve racking middle finger sign to those who bend the rules.
Kapatid ni Mendoza-If he is civilized enough to cooperate till the end,it would have a huge different outcome. The act he made won’t even pass the Awards for best actor.
Commission on Human Rights-Somewhat….. The church is our conscience,our balance in outlook in life. And it might be the basis of the commission,But why are they silent? Because of the bloody outcome? It might be.. There are many chances to shoot Mendoza but didn’t take it because they are bound to negotiate because of some human rights rule. I know they are human, but what if they commit the killing of the hostages? Are they still bound to be protected while the victims die in agonizing pain? It sucks right. One request, if there is a hostage taking. A shoot to kill order must be implemented. No exemption if the guy is just blabbering about his wife or the same as Mendoza.
The Media-The press is so free in this country, I hope the gov’t will make some adjustments in this crisis. There is media wars in this land, They don’t care sometimes just for the sake of being the exclusive features. Look what happened, one radio station said they have the exclusive interview of Mendoza but the authorities who are negotiating can’t reach him because the line is busy. Mendoza also saw the arrest of his brother which made him really made. Set a line dudes,don’t react that if the police won’t let you cover it means martial law already.

I maybe right or wrong but the society and politics made this mess. The politics that I’m referring to is not just at the gov’t itself. There’s politics everywhere, in your job, the music industry, showbiz etc. Will our mind for the right things after this incident? No.. I still saw the kotong police doing his routine. Some officials take this moment as time to shine for their own popularity. Is there a hope for us? Yes.. I still believe in that. I can make a difference, I put my trash in the trash bins. I’m responsible in my small ways.

No comments: