Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pinas,Pinas… nandito ang kinabukasan

I wish.. I wish..
I’ve read an excerpt of the essay Mexican masks, it was a revelation for me.
We,the Filipino people are same with the Mexicans.
In the said essay, we are afraid to face the spotlight to fight for our beliefs.
Instead,we just remain silent and give that “respect” to the ones who made such an undesirable thing. We are scared to go beyond our capabilities.
I always make my blog in the type of “spur of a moment”.
I’m a guy who always speaks my mind and gives a piece of it.
I maybe uncivilized in delivering my word but I also settle things in legal matters.
Do I have to remind every person that smoking in the jeepneys is unlawful?
Also litering? Also the kotong cops to the politicians who put their faces bigger than The word ambulance? Can’t we Filipino people wake up?
Even if one people made an example in front of their faces? Will they do it?
No.. I’ve been there,they made me look like an idiot but I’m the one who's doing the right thing.
How can we progress if one such small task that is right we can’t do..
I’m planning about doing a blog on my recital but this crap is really bothering me.
I’ll connect it soon. But anyway,why do Filipinos struggle so hard in crossing the overpasses? Why do drivers don’t report and just tolerate the kotong cops? I live my life in a systematic manner, I follow the flow of things, why can’t most of us follow?

In my Graduation recital, this things were also not followed. I followed the system yet I don’t know why such people bend the rules leaving me tortured in my mind if my life changing recital would push through. Leaving me struggling in time and not enough time to practice. I wish my recital would have a better outcome. I know I could push a little more. That small thing could make a lot of difference. Even though I got a flat 1 in my recital(equivalent to thesis), In my personal record,I’m not satisfied. I know I could have done more. I wish there would be a strong system in those things. I know were in a transition,I’m hopeful..
After my recital, My girlfriend and I went to trinoma. I really wanted so bad the tacobel and everything that is Mexican. On our way there,my celphone worth 3k that is pretty dirty and not a touch screen was snatched in my pocket. That dumb fuck! I just wished that guy snatched a fone from an elitista that doesn’t care. Anyway I just wished I really caught that guy red handed so I can make a fucking difference in his face. I know it’s a violent way,but the hell with it. I promised that I won’t be like that but when will the time that the guy will be kicked for his petty fucking crime. I believe in karma. Yes I do. But they give such problems to the society. Specially me, If I had caught him I would really put a deep belly button on his forehead. I’m really mad! I just wanna celebrate my happy end in the recital and you destroyed the moment. I don’t care if you are a robin hood type but I hope you rot in hell. What you did is wrong.. I’m so mad, really mad but I just wish our country would be better for all of us. So that you fucking snatchers and likes would have a nice and honest job that doesn’t require pestering and be a parasite to the society. I just hope one day you will find a nice job. You got me but God will really get you. And if I see one of your likes even if it’s not you. I’ll strangle you with your own intestine.

No comments: