Saturday, March 13, 2010

MY MAN




...his patience and understanding are astounding. When everyone else have turned their backs away because of my bitchiness, he smiles and holds me close and whispers calmly to my ear. He is the anchor that holds me steady. He is the wind that helps me soar through the skies. He is the star that keeps me from getting lost. In his arms, I am home.

...my always weary heart gets into his nerves. my constant arguing about petty things test his patience and makes him lose control. My jealousy pushes him to the edge of his temper. I can go on and on about me being childish in many ways but our love remained steadfast. You see, he is loving me like he did the first time. He overlooks every shortcomings that we have, with an open arms to embrace our differences. He made me feel like the most beautiful girl when i'm with him.He is simply superb.

...i honestly love to hate him. His little ways sometimes irritates me to the fullest. I hate it when he seems to get away with everything, but that's how he has always been. My life could have been easier, simplier without him...but it also could have been so incomplete....

...I saw us recovering from past hurts, and healing and growing together. I saw us working side by side, doing more things together and spending more time with each other. The result is a love
that is stronger than before. I'm glad that we went through very painful experiences in the past because they brought us back together in the end, with an even stronger bond and a more beautiful relationship. After all the stops and starts, I am happy and thankful that I'm standing here with my hand in his. These things may be boring to other people. But they're the ones I remember the most.

...to the man who made all good things happen in my life, i love you is an understatement. :)
cheers to a wonderful 4 years of being in love and crazy with each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang cheesy talaga! Haha! Ayus!

Claudine Claudio said...

makeso nga. haha! nice post!

Sabbine said...

aaaww!!! kinikilig si alvin, for sure. hehe sweet. : )

reklamadork said...

astig! hehe.. kilig to the burnik!