Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Everything Feels Brand New

Hola! Time really flies…it’s March already. Let’s see what’s in store for me this month. My body’s aching all over. Today, I’m feeling the following:

1.) Sick
2.) Confused
3.) Hopeless

Still have a hang of what happened two weeks ago. It changed a lot in me and I know that it made things even worse. Oh well, Feb has been difficult for me. I’ve been sick most of the time and things didn’t go well between me and my desires. Tough luck. Seems like i’ll be stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere this month. But hopefully, not.

I needed the same drive I’ve had last January. When everything else just feels brand new. I guess I’ll need to keep track of my thoughts this month to keep me focused. Once and for all, I hope to see me doing well this month. Or else, I better start thinking things over.

***

You gotta be bad
you gotta be bold

you gotta be wiser

you gotta be hard

you gotta be tough

you gotta be stronger

you gotta be cool

you gotta be calm

you gotta stay together

All I know is that

LOVE WILL SAVE THE DAY.

No comments: